About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Baking

I like to try the cookie of the month from the last page of Martha Stewart Living magazine.  I received the March issue in mail last Wednesday and couldn't wait to try these new cookies.

Zucchini Nut Bread Cookies


These are a yummy, soft sandwich cookie.  A moist zucchini nut bread cookie filled with a cream cheese and butter mixture.

I made the little container with my Silhouette die cut machine and the label is a clip art download from MarthaStewart.com  I made three of these as gifts for our friends, Len and Sharon, our neighbors, Lauren and Jeremy, and our daughter and son-in-law and family.  Share the love!!