About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Coupon Clutch


Here it is, the aforementioned project.  It was actually complete about a week ago, but our trusty camera quit, so we had to purchase a new one.  I LOVE this clutch.  It is very roomy inside and easy to thumb through to find my coupons.  Here's a shot of the inside:


And here's a side shot of the expandable divider pockets (love those!):


The embroidery design I chose is a simple blueberry pattern from a free design CD that was included in a past issue of Creative Machine Embroidery magazine.  Here is a close-up of the embroidery:


I can see some future Christmas gifts in the works!


I also have a review of a knit top that I sewed, but I must wait for DH to come home from work tonight to be my photographer.