About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Reveal

Here's the table runner that I made for my daughter's birthday.  It is called the Ten Minute Table Runner by LaRae Bunnell Clark.  It truly does take 10 minutes.  I used fabric I had on hand that I thought would complement my daughter's home nicely and I sewed it together in a matter of minutes.  I added the red buttons for a splash of color and contrast.  I will be making some of these for my home as well.


Here's a look at the end with the button:


I have Vogue pattern #8726 (view A) cut and ready to fit and sew.  I'll let you know how it's going in a few days.  Have a terrific end of June weekend.