Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Reveal

Here's the table runner that I made for my daughter's birthday.  It is called the Ten Minute Table Runner by LaRae Bunnell Clark.  It truly does take 10 minutes.  I used fabric I had on hand that I thought would complement my daughter's home nicely and I sewed it together in a matter of minutes.  I added the red buttons for a splash of color and contrast.  I will be making some of these for my home as well.


Here's a look at the end with the button:


I have Vogue pattern #8726 (view A) cut and ready to fit and sew.  I'll let you know how it's going in a few days.  Have a terrific end of June weekend.

3 comments:

  1. it does look nice in my home! thank you so much! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do these do in the laundry? They look like they may need more sewing on the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice - These wash up just fine, but I have a front load washer so it doesn't agitate the fabric like a top load would. Also, I use my serger to finish all the seams. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete