As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others. You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer. In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products. I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five. Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!
Monday, March 26, 2012
What a great way to start a Monday. The very talented Jennifer, over at The Musings of a Dedicated Housefiancee nominated me for a Leibster. According to Jennifer's blog, the German word Leibster means beloved (or favorite). Thank you so much, Jennifer.
To pay it forward I am presenting the following lovely women with a Leibster:
Frogs in a Bucket
Musings of a Seamstress
The rules of the Leibster Blog award are:
1. Thank your Leibster Blog award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Leibster Blog award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less).
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.