Monday, March 26, 2012

Leibster Love


What a great way to start a Monday.  The very talented Jennifer, over at The Musings of a Dedicated Housefiancee nominated me for a Leibster.  According to Jennifer's blog, the German word Leibster means beloved (or favorite).  Thank you so much, Jennifer.

To pay it forward I am presenting the following lovely women with a Leibster:

Doobee's Creations
Frogs in a Bucket
Idle Fancy
Musings of a Seamstress
Eating Pins


The rules of the Leibster Blog award are:

1.  Thank your Leibster Blog award presenter on your blog.
2.  Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3.  Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
4.  Present the Leibster Blog award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less).
5.  Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Well what a lovely surprise this Tuesday morning!!! Thank you very much for this, and I will definitely pass it onto another 5 lovely sewers that I follow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. I will post it this weekend my week days are very hectic. Thanks again, the blanket is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete