Friday, April 6, 2012

May Challenge

For the month of May I am participating in the Me-Made-May '12 challenge over at Zoe's blog.  This is the very first challenge I have committed to and I have to admit, I am a bit apprehensive.  Can I really pull this off, how much of my hand-made wardrobe do I actually wear on a daily basis, do I need to crank out more items to fulfill this commitment?  Hmmm, we will see.  Here is my commitment as posted on Zoe's blog:

I, Pam of A Notion to Sew, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavor to wear at least one item handmade by me each day for the duration of May 2012. Items will be posted on my blog at least weekly.

Watch for the weekly updates in May to monitor my success.  If you want to participate, go on over and sign up.  It will be fun to see the progress from all the participants.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard Pam! I wish you all the best in the challenge, don't forget to have fun!

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete