About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Quick & Easy Scrappy Christmas Trees


Here's a great way to use up those Christmas print scraps.  It is a free pattern download from the Baby Lock Web site.  This is such a quick and easy scrappy Christmas tree.  I sewed up two of these in a matter of minutes, and I plan to sew at least eight more this afternoon.  I am using them on Christmas packages such as this:


So there ya' go.  A very quick last-minute sewing project that adds a great handmade touch to your Christmas presents or even to your tree.  Have fun!

Pam