Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Still Stitchin'


Yes, it has been quiet here on a notion to sew lately, but scout's honor (yes, I was a girl scout) I have been busy sewing and creating fun things to wear and to enhance the nest.  Here is a pink, spring jacket (Simplicity2728) in fine whale corduroy and another version of the Sassy Librarian Blouse done up in a beautiful Anna Maria Horner voile fabric.  I must confess, right here and now, I deplore having my picture taken, so I've procrastinated on photographing these so I can write pattern reviews.  Shame on me!  I must get over the camera phobia so I can share with other sewists how much I like both of these patterns.  That shall be my goal for the upcoming week.

On the home front, I stitched up a quilt top called Skipping Squares, and I am now in the process of quilting said project.  As I was pondering the quilting process, I envisioned a comforting, traditional, granny square throw to accompany this colorful quilt.  That's what I need - one more project to complete!  Here is a photo of the progress of the aforementioned home projects.  Of course, I plan to post a full review of the quilt pattern when the quilting is complete.


Do you have multiple projects in progress at one time, or are you a focused, one-project-at-a-time sewist? 

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment