About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Burda Dress and Milk Paint Chair and ScrapBuster Trivets, Oh My!


Hey everybody, I know it has been some time since I checked in on my pitifully-neglected blog.  Here are some of my completed projects from the month of June.  I just wanted to share a glimpse with you all before I head out the door for a camping weekend.  I will share complete posts on each one of them next week. I haven't been able to write any reviews this month because  I dropped my camera broke and I was without one for about six weeks.  And let's face it, a DIY review without photos is like a hot fudge Sunday without hot fudge!  My sweet hubby bought me a new camera two days ago and I'm learning to use it.

The top left is a peak of my new dress using Burda Style #108 pattern from the April 2013 issue.  Top right is a crochet table runner.  The little crochet flower will adorn the bottom left ScrapBuster Trivet from the Sew 4 Home blog.  And finally, another Sew 4 Home ScrapBuster Trivet is sitting atop the newly painted, chippy chair on which I used Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint.

Okay, I'm venturing out into the 100+ degree temperatures to go camping.  Good thing the RV has air conditioning!  I know, that's not really camping, but that's how I roll!!!  The RV park  also has a swimming pool.  Don't judge me!

Have a most excellent and enjoyable weekend.

Pam