About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Charming Black and White


yes, friends, yet another charm pack table runner from Pieces from My Heart pattern #376
the charm pack is Moda Shades of Black
that cute fabric pumpkin with the burlap stem - made by my daughter and granddaughter

 

i've made this table runner so many times i don't even refer to the pattern anymore
that, plus, it's just a simple, simple, quick table runner to assemble
 
 
 
this one is a gift
i quilted simple flower shapes
only the top and the batting are quilted together
 
 
 
because of how the scalloped edge is added, the back is not quilted


 
i used one of the quilting stitches on my sewing machine to sew around the edge
love the effect of the straight stitch with the 'bar tacks'
 
 
until next time - Pam