Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pillow Sham


I've made numerous throw pillows in my time (including the two front and center),
but Martha's Quilted Pillow Sham was the first of its kind for me.
 
 
 
I'm not sure why a pillow sham project has never been one of my endeavors.
This is another one of the required items to be stitched up for the
Martha Pullen Teacher Licensing course.
I can see more of these in my future.
  
 
Invisible zippers are such an easy, clean method of finishing off the back opening.
  
 
The zipper gives easy access for inserting and removing the pillow.
  
 
I used leftovers from my stash which match the bright fabrics
already accessorizing our guest room.
They are an assortment of Anna Maria Horner prints and Bella solids.
This room sports the brightest of decorator colors in my home.
It is important for me to make my guests feel welcome by giving them
a bright, colorful, cheerful environment.
Please, if you are ever in the area, stop in and stay for a spell.
:)
 pam
Throw pillows made by me
Quilt Topper made by me
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment