Thursday, August 14, 2014

Easy and Free Children's Tank Pattern


Hey sewists!
If you're in the market for a late summer tank
for a near and dear kiddo,
might I suggest this one from Fishsticks Designs.
 
The pattern is free, yes that's right, free!
Not only that, but it also comes in sizes 12 months all the way up to kids 14.
And, you don't even have to trace the pattern once you download it to your computer.
Just print off the size you need.  All sizes are individually included.
How great is that!
 
My littlest grand one is 2 1/2 yrs.
I made the 4T and it fits perfectly.
Of course, he's no delicate little flower.
I call him Tank!!!
Befitting that I make a tank for my Tank.
 
The Fishsticks pattern line includes boys and girls designs.
I will definitely be purchasing some patterns for future sewing.
 
Have a fabulous end of week.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment