Saturday, January 16, 2016

Frivol Quilt


This is the first kit in the Moda Frivols offering
The fabric for this 42" x 42" throw is 
Hello Darling by Bonnie & Camille
I loved the peach tone prints so much
that I purchased yardage of several of them
Frivols are packaged in a cute, metal box
They include a pattern
and 7" squares of fabric to use in the pattern
There are also a few other little goodies thrown in there

I used pebble quilting to fill in all that white space
Whew!  That was time consuming, but I sure do like the result

For the label on the back of the quilt,
I machine embroidered the details
That gray "Handmade, Made with Love" ribbon was one of the
extras included in the Frivols tin

Here's the back
Again, love that peach tone

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends
and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment