Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sweet Life with Anna Maria Horner

Welcome, Friends
It's hard to believe it has been almost a year since
I shared these quilt blocks with you
I did manage to get them stitched together and quilted
even if it did take almost a year
My lovely new quilt now adorns our bed
and makes me smile every time I walk into the room
The Anna Maria Horner fabric
combined with the Sweet Life quilt pattern
is a marriage meant to happen
:)
I'm still a novice quilter
but I sure do enjoy playing and practicing
I combined some straight line, feathers, and a floral template
for a menagerie of designs
The back is a gold & white all over print

Not only do I find my new quilt
aesthetically pleasing,
it is also incredibly warm

Thank you so much for stopping by



 



No comments:

Post a Comment