Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gift Giving Idea



Hi sewers and non-sewers alike!
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Today I have a gift giving idea for you.
How about a personalized leather luggage tag?
It opens up to reveal your contact information
- or -
you could simply insert your business card
I would be glad to embroider the back for you 
instead of, or in addition to, the front
The tag is gray
and I offer a number of beautiful thread colors from which to choose
(check it out in my shop)
If you are in the U.S., order by December 12 and it will arrive in time
for Christmas
If you are local (in Utah), order by December 20, and I will have it ready for your
Christmas gift giving
And,
I'm giving free shipping on orders placed through Midnight (U.S. Mountain Time)
November 28, 2016
Details are listed in the announcement section of my shop
Yay, Cyber Monday!!!

Thanks for visiting, my friends!
Enjoy these last few days of November
 



No comments:

Post a Comment