About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Custom Pillow Cover


I received a request for a custom pillow cover this week
My client asked for pink and orange with a letter K monogram
I sent several fabric combination samples to her,
and she chose the #TulaPink Eden fabric
for the binding and backing.
Those are such pretty, vibrant colors!
 I matched up the thread colors from the fabric and stitched her monogram to coordinate
I also used an orange zipper between the welting and the backing
The pillow cover is now on its way back East.
I hope she loves it as much as I do.

Thanks sew much for stopping by for a visit, sewing friends.
Have a bright, vibrant Thursday.