Saturday, October 28, 2017

Ghost Candle Mat in Wool Applique

Who can resist candy this time of year!
And what better to decorate with, than candy corn.

This little seasonal mat is made of wool and features applique and a green sparkle thread outline.

I used my Baby Lock Sashiko machine to add the sparkle thread to the top of the candle mat.
The pattern is from Buttermilk Basin.
I purchased the kit from My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop in Midway, UT.
They carry an extensive variety of wool felt and the shop has sew many samples,
thread, and supplies for quilting and for wool designs.
Just eye candy at its finest!
Buttermilk Basin also has lovely patterns for Christmas wool items.
I can't wait to stitch up a number of them.
If you want to add some simple, quick décor items to your home,
try your hand at wool applique.
It can be stitched by hand or by machine.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today.



No comments:

Post a Comment