Monday, December 12, 2011

Treat Boxes

This was my weekend project.  My boy is in the military and can't come home for Christmas this year.  These crafty containers are filled with homemade ginger cookies, chocolate-dipped peanut butter/ritz cookies, and fudge.


I purchased very inexpensive containers at my local craft store and embellished them with scrapbook papers and little items I had on hand.  Isn't that boot die cut just too clever?  I used my Silhouette craft cutter to cut the boot and the double-layered rosette on the bottom right container.  The rosette is from the Silhouette online store and the awesome boot is from Kerri Bradford

Okay, back to sewing.  I'm in the process of cutting a skirt for Christmas Eve.  The cutting is going slow because I'm using a plaid fabric.  The pattern I'm trying out is the Ginger skirt from Colette Patterns.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment