Thursday, January 12, 2012

There is Beauty Scrapbook Layout

As my disclaimer states, I always have a notion to sew, but sometimes other endeavors take my attention.  This is one of those instances.  I fully intended to start another sewing project today, but this photo kept staring at me and I had to make a scrapbook page.


The papers I used are a combination of papers from Anna Griffin, K & Comapny, and Close to My Heart.  I used this kit from Kerri Bradford to make the photo collage.  It was the first time I've used any of her photo masks and I am hooked.  The black flowers above the photo were made by stamping (Hero Arts stamp) with Versa Mark ink and then embossing with black embossing powder.  The layout was inspired from a layout by Nichol Magouirk.  I die cut the title and the notebook tag using my Silhouette.  The die cuts are also designs by Kerri Bradford.  The two embellishments on the bottom right corner are from K & Company.

Okay, back to sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment