About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Happy 28th Birthday to my dear daughter!  You are a gorgeous girl, a terrrific mom, and a talented crafter.

Because of caring for aging parents last week and preparing to teach VBS next week, I haven't accomplished a whole lot of sewing this week.  But I am busy completing other projects.  Here is one of them:  it has nothing to do with sewing, but I wanted to share the tag I made for my daughter's present. 

Gift bag:  re-purposed
Tag:  made by me

Here's a close up of the tag:

Cardstok, printed paper, and stamped sentiments:  Gina K. Designs
Die cut tag:  Spellbinders
Background stamp & paper flowers:  Hero Arts
Glitter brad:  American Crafts
I should have a sewing project to share by the end of the week.