Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another Diapers to Go Baby Gift

Front view
Here's yet another version of this go-to-baby-gift pattern.  I've reviewed it a number of times, so I won't bore you with another review, but I did want to share photos of this most recent version.  It is a gift for my daughter's friend.  She had a little boy several months ago, yes, several moths ago.  Okay, better late than never.  LOL


Side view (filled with diapers and wipes)
If the fabric looks familiar, it is because I used leftover's from this post.

Revised closure
The only thing I changed on the pattern was the closure, which I revised with the version that I made last June.


Inside view
On my cutting table now is a clothing item for myself.  Stay tuned for pics to come.  What are you starting off sewing this new year?

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment