About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another Diapers to Go Baby Gift

Front view
Here's yet another version of this go-to-baby-gift pattern.  I've reviewed it a number of times, so I won't bore you with another review, but I did want to share photos of this most recent version.  It is a gift for my daughter's friend.  She had a little boy several months ago, yes, several moths ago.  Okay, better late than never.  LOL


Side view (filled with diapers and wipes)
If the fabric looks familiar, it is because I used leftover's from this post.

Revised closure
The only thing I changed on the pattern was the closure, which I revised with the version that I made last June.


Inside view
On my cutting table now is a clothing item for myself.  Stay tuned for pics to come.  What are you starting off sewing this new year?

Pam