About Me

My Photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing studio!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winter Themed Card

 
We are hosting a church fellowship at our home this January.
This is the invitation card that I will be sending.
I used an Anna Griffin embossing folder for the swirled snow aqua background.
The snowflakes are from Martha Stewart punches.
I sprayed them with glue then sprinkled them with Martha Stewart glitter.
Very blingy in person.  :)
 




 
The cute swirled snow stamps on the inside of the card were done with a stamp set
and pigment ink from Close to My Heart.
 
I thought the whole snow theme was appropriate considering it will be
January and we are in one of the snow capital states of the U.S.
 
Have a blessed weekend, my friends.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. What cute invitations! Love the snowflakes.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer. You have a fabulous New Year also.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful invitations, filled with the knowledge that the receiver really is indeed invited ... great work ... J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judith. Happy New Year to you!

      Delete