Thursday, February 27, 2014

Perpetual Scripture Calendar

 
Hubs and I hosted a social for our church group at our home last month. 
I wanted to give something sweet to the wives.
You know, just to let them know I love them.
 
 
 This pdf download was the perfect answer to my search.
I purchased it on Etsy from Amy J Delightful.
 
 
After printing 15 copies of each page, I cut and bound them.
For the back cover I used coordinating cardstock.
The front and back covers are laminated.
I used my Purple Cows laminating machine.
(Love that gadget)
 
 
The plastic comb binding (a machine we've had for about 20 years)
allows for the calendar pages to be displayed horizontally
 
 
. . .or vertically.
Great inspiration all tied up in a cute little book.
 
What inspires you, my friends?
 
 
 
 


3 comments: