Wednesday, May 23, 2018

New Products

Hello Sewers!
I have exciting news.
I am adding items to my shop from none other than Riley Blake Designs.
I'm so excited to be able to add fabric choices to complement
the great pattern and hardware selections that I currently carry.

I'm curious to know how you select your fabric for your
handbags, totes, and accessory projects.
Please leave a comment below, or contact me via email.
I want to supply products that 'baggers' want.

A huge benefit to living near Christensen Wholesale is that I can shop
in person for great items to offer my customers.

To see some of the new items that I am adding,
click on the video below:

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks so much for reading my blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment