As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others. You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer. In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products. I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five. Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!
Friday, October 28, 2016
Thursday, October 13, 2016
- silk organza doesn't melt, it withstands high heat
- it is sheer, so you can easily see your fabric or project underneath
- it is lightweight and easy to store, it doesn't take up much space
- it can be machine washed and dried
- it helps protect your clothing or sewing project from scorching and melting