Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sailing into Mid Summer and a Business Announcement

Hi sewing friends!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit
as you enter my front door, this is what greets you (besides me) . . .
a sweet, summer, sailboat, in-the-hoop Kimberbell project
here are a few pointers if you plan to embroider your own summer sailboat:
  • be prepared to spend some time on this one, it is not labor or stitch intensive, it just requires you to remove the hoop from the machine and trim fabric and/or press a number of times
  • the instructions include 82 steps!
  • it doesn't require much fabric, I used scraps from my stash 
Now for my announcement -  
I'm a new business owner!!!
Yep, my Etsy shop front will open August 1 under the name ANotion2Sew
I've been ever so busy sewing up inventory to stock my shop
I will sell handmade, high-quality home and fashion accessories
along with the patterns and hardware for DIYers
who wish to stitch up their own accessories
And just in time for the Fall season, I have several season-appropriate items
that will be up for sale - all lovingly handmade with care in my home studio

As we sail into August, check back here for the link to ANotion2Sew
- or -
just stop by to say hello, I love visitors

If you are an Etsy seller, please share your words of wisdom

Thanks for keeping me company today.



No comments:

Post a Comment