About Me

My photo

As a Martha Pullen licensed sewing teacher I love to learn new sewing techniques and I equally enjoy teaching sewing techniques to others.  You can also find me teaching Bernina Customer Courses at my local Bernina dealer.  In addition, I demonstrate Stampin' Up products.  I am a servant of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, wife of one, mom of two, and grandma of five.  Welcome to my sewing and crafting studio!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Leggings - A Wardrobe Staple

Hello Sewing Friends!
I'm a true legging lover
they are comfortable and
they can be worn in numerous ways

Dress them up with a stylish topper and heels
wear them under a dress or skirt
for added warmth in the winter with boots
for a simple pulled-together look in the summer with sandals

You can make them full length,
cropped,
or bermuda length

Use a ball point double needle or a serger
to achieve the ready-to-wear hem look
and use a ball point (stretch) needle for your seams so they don't 'pop'
no extra equipment required

I'm teaching a legging class on March 2 from 1-5 p.m.
at Nuttall's in Layton
if you are local, won't you come join us?
You will go home with a new pair of custom sewn leggings

Pattern:  Kwik Sew 3636
Then sit back, relax, and enjoy the sense of accomplishment
from such a short investment of time and effort

Thank you for stopping in to say hello.