Wednesday, March 7, 2012

C'mon Spring!

This photo collage is as close to spring as we're getting right now.  It turned very cold yesterday and snowed (sigh).


The far left photo is my Easter dress, which I finished this week.  I wanted to take photos of me modeling it outside, but alas, Utah late-winter/early-spring weather does not cooperate.  Open-toe heels in two inches of snow is not fun!  Therefore, I will post a review and photos as soon as the weather improves.  The yellow flowers are snow-covered primrose that I planted a few days ago when the temperature was in the mid 60's.  The bird is a great home dec find that I purchased at Hallmark (of all places) for a mere $5.99.  The bottom right photo is a shelf scarf that I made a number of years ago.

I hope your spring is warming up nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment